Level 3 National Training System course moves away from group instruction and into individual athlete development. Level 3 Coaches are certified to teach Level 1 and Level 2 courses. Current Level 3 coaches with a background screen qualify for insurance benefits.
Course content: Introduce coaching philosophy, training cycles/plans, competition preparation, mental skills, equipment tuning, National Training System (NTS).
- Length of Course: 20-24 hours
- Prerequisites: Minimum age: 18; Must have been a Level 2 Instructor for one year - or pass an exam to ‘test out' of the Intermediate level and verify three years experience in an archery instructor capacity; successful background screen; successful completion of SafeSport training; and USA Archery or NFAA Membership (See Membership Benefits)
- Course Cost: Varies depending on instructor
- Certification period: Three years
- Please note: No certification will be processed without membership and a successful background screen